Sunday 24 September 2017

#40 | Batam Vlog & Life Updates

Hey lovelies, 

Hope that you are doing well! Not an excuse but my Japan guide is really underway, I'm half done with the content and I guess it can only be up at the end of the year given my work schedule. Haha sometimes I really wonder if school is really helping me achieve what I want in life. But then again, school have given me lots of opportunities to learn new things everyday and to meet new interesting people.

I'm at this point of my life, where I need to burn myself out and build towards my dreams and aspiration. But my fears hold me back, so many "what ifs", so much self-doubt. To be honest, I am my harshest critic, because I know what I am capable of, what I'm not. Somehow, I always end up putting myself down, it is almost as if I am addicted to it. Sometimes it takes another person or people to identify your strengths and weaknesses for you, and to spur you on. I'm glad that despite some of my messy friendships, I managed to find true friends who where patient to always lend me a helping hand, a listening ear and giving me words of encouragement. #appreciate Friends are hard to come by these days, good friends even harder. I too need to learn how to be a better friend. At least that is what I aspire to be.

Plans that I have for the near future
1. Find a fashion/media internship I love. 
2. Do some overseas internship stint maybe
3. Edit Korea summer school vlogs, Korea guides, Japan Guides and other vlogs
4. Survive this semester -- 5 mods

So with that, I shall head back to complete my report, and hope that you'll enjoy this vlog that I put together today! 

P.S, WishTrend link here! Highly recommend anyone who has oily skin and troubled skin to buy this set as you will only be paying half its value. The set is worth more than $100, but its only selling for $76 SGD with free international shipping. What more can you ask for?

Love yourself and others,
Sharleen x



1 comment:

  1. Discover How To Become A Better Singer ..
    Over 10,000 Singers – Including Professionals, Recording Artists and Even Total Beginners – Have Used The Superior Singing Method To Experience Vocal Breakthroughs .
    Visit http://clickmeterlink.com/sing-better-fast-new

    ReplyDelete