Friday 4 December 2015

#29 | Fashion in a Flash | Episode 3

It is December already? Holy Guacamoley. 

Well come back my friends, to another fashion episode from the gathered insights that I have collected over the past 2-3 months. I am finally done with my first semester of school and the first thing I did was to take a good long (hibernation) nap to sleep away the past 3 months of exhaustion. No not really, I went shopping after my last paper. Haha  

So I have not mentioned it, but I would be going to Japan this holidays and it would be my first time there! Although I'm not a huge fan of the culture or any anime kind of thing, but I LOVE the Harajuku fashion and I cannot wait to be there to gain more inspiration and maybe dress slightly cray cray to blend in with the cool kids. Just thinking about all the platform shoes available there and unique clothing, I'm excited. With that being said, I have been on a look out for Winter fashion since it would be nearly 0 degrees there. As a Singaporean that lives on the tropical equatorial climate region, what is snow? and tbh I have not even been to our snow city. Haha so here goes my take and inspiration on winter fashion trends:

W I N T E R  F A S H I O N  2 0 1 5


Well that's quite a lot. But I have still been on the whole 70-80's fashion trend. You know the one that looks like you jumped right out of your grandma's highschool photos in America, with the loud clashing colours, bell bottoms, flashy fashion sense. Ugh, thats just so cool. 

O L D  S C H O O L F A S H I O N

haseon:

jacket (50% off)
adriensabores:luis artemio de los santos erik raynal elias geibler novembre online
94sulli:

the outfits
elegantaffair:

sofiazchoice:

Svetlana Zakharova for Ralph Lauren Fall 2014 Ready-to-Wear

X
justdropithere:


Charlie Cooper by Markus Pritzi - L'Officiel Hommes Germany, July 2015
streetsnapfashion:

src

And of course, I cannot do a fashion post without an inclusion of SHOES and NAILS! 

S H O E  C A N D Y  &  N A I L  C A N D Y

lovelynaildesigns:

Mysterious and classy black to white gradient nail art.
nyhmphs:

indie/bambi  
7 reasons why you should have sex twice a day…
unif:

DARIA BOOTS ARE BACK 
furples:Alécia Morais @ Agnès B. Fall 2014 Backstage
fashionlocker:



f a s h i o n l o c k e r
celinerydge:

👀 see u @iamreeceyroo (at Topshop (Oxford Circus))
fashionlocker:



f a s h i o n l o c k e r

Just want to highlight that there is a trend now for "Gem" nails and "Glass nails" which is the pasting of decorations on your nails to look like there are glass shards on it or they are gems, just like the third last picture! 

Other things that are in trend would be fur fur fur. Maybe because winter is coming but so many celebs are spotted with fur coat, especially at the MAMA (Which yay SHINee won best dance group!) 

M A!  W H E R E   I S   M Y   F U R  C O A T ?
rihfur3



Anything in fur looks good. Faux fur that is. It just gives an extra oomph to any outfit and just make you look like the hot chick next door that you should not mess with. Attitude is important in life, clothes can help you translate your personality and mood, and that's why I love fashion so much.
And I guess that should be it! Asides from the new post, I have updated my Glitter for brain page with new playlists of songs and new visuals :)

The next time I check back in should be either at the end of the month or early next year.
Enjoy this lovely season of joy and giving, don't forget to show love and give thanks to those that you value, seize the moment and live like its your last.

Lots of love,
Sharleen x

No comments:

Post a Comment