Tuesday 7 April 2015

#11 | I'm back, but I'm going soon!

Hello, it has been far too long since I have wrote on this page. Guilty as charged.

I am out of school since February, been working here and there but have yet to settle down on a job, the only reason is because I would be going to Korea this week! I'm coming Korea!! My 2nd dream country, atlas!

I will devour all those fishcakes and kimchi and drug gimbap and ice cream and so so many food. 
I will make sure my stomach will never be empty. 


With that being said, I will be trying to update live if I have the chance, and of course I will be making a good travel guide when I am back. Goal of this blog, sharing my travelling tips and experiences. :)

With that I will work hard towards enjoying myself, and splurging my hard earned money on beauty products so that I can have those flawless looking skin like em' koreans.

Before i go, here's my latest VLOG:


Don't forget to subscribe if you would want to receive new updates. :)
감사합니다, 안녕!
x, Shar




No comments:

Post a Comment