Saturday 23 August 2014

#5 | August Updates

Hey lovelies, have not been consistent in my posting but at least I'm posting once a month right? I'm currently on study break (Almost feels like holiday) and got some time on my hands and decided to do a post on what I've been up to.

So there are a few things I'm busy with, some of which are preparation for my cousin's wedding and my videos. I'm trying to catch up with my loved ones by hanging out more with them and also make more videos or rather do more things that I love. And there's also work and studies.. My internship is coming up in mid September and I hope that I would have an enriching and pleasant 3 months working.

As pictures are able to tell my story better, here's some highlights for July-August:


 1. National Day Parade Preview:












I did up a vlog on Youtube, click the link (http://youtu.be/9Y19yquVZwg) to watch! 

2. My Family 3 Beauties Birthday Lunch




3. Ending the School Semester with 3M05 and School Peeps:





4. Outing with my Tampines Girls:





4. National Stadium Visit:




5.Random Food Photos and Others:

















That is lot of photos right? Hahah I should do up my long overdue Turkey Post soon, but just so you know all my videos are up on my Youtube Channel .The past month have been great for me and I hope it have been for you too! I have learnt so much recently and been making some lifestyle changes to create the life that I wish to live in. I think I have finally found out my "meaning" of life. :)

Thanks for reading up till here, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment