Wednesday 9 July 2014

#4 | June Update

Hey lovelies! We are well into July now, so to prevent my blog from being so dead I thought why not do a quick update.

So I recently came back from Turkey in June, and I have also created a YouTube channel because I realised how much I love video editing and just being able to share my creation with everyone. :)
My channel name is Singing Spikes  and so far I have uploaded 3 out of 4 parts of my vlogs. The 4th one should be able to be uploaded by this weekends!

I'm somehow unable to upload here, I think its because the file is too big.. But do pop by my channel if you like to and give comments on how I can further improve my videos next time and what you like or don't like? So that I can have more constructive opinions to make better videos.

Thats all for now, thank you xx



No comments:

Post a Comment