Sunday 6 September 2015

#27 | Life Updates

Hello lovelies, how have you been? Good i hope. It's been awhile since I got into updating this space. On a personal level, I just was not feeling the best ever in the month of August and it seems like those feelings and problems are transcending into September too. *Jeers*

While I am sorting out my life, I get inspired and impressed by other people (mainly bloggers and youtubers) who actually manage their full time school lives, part time jobs and many others things they juggle. I'm currently holding one part time job and the weekly readings and projects are already taking up a lot of my free time, I'm so sorry for all the people I promise to meet up but have yet to make arrangements to do so. I really wonder how these people do it, and hope that I can do it too. 

School have been great, if you are even curious, and I love the subjects that I am taking this semester. My professors are all so interesting and I really look forward to learning from them and from my classmates from various backgrounds. I just really don't like the curriculum of packed deadlines for project works and FINALS - yuck. 

As it is after all the start of a new month, I have updated my "Glitter for Brain" page with fresh tracks and visuals for your inspiration. On top of that I have uploaded part 8 of my Korea Trip on my YouTube Channel (which do subscribe if you haven't!). So do check out the above mentioned!

I did not get to check the statistics for my posts just until I decided to post something today. My oh my, I'm so thankful for you guys for liking my Bangkok Shopping Guide, I did not expect it to get so many reads! Thank you so so much for your support, and if you can/want to, please do share the post if you are deciding to go to BKK or have a friend/family member going there.:)

I hope that you are doing well in life, mentally ok, physically ok and emotionally ok.

I promise to be back with a more exciting post soon (check back early next month!) Don't forget to love yourself and others, before I go, here's a little some-some to read:

"After a while you will learn the subtle difference;
Between holding a hand and chaining a soul,
And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning,
and company doesn't mean security.
And you begin to learn that kisses are not contracts,
and presents are not promises.
You begin to accept your defeats,
with your head up and your eyes open.
With the grace of a women and not a grief of a child,
and you will learn to build all your roads on today.
Because tomorrow's grounds is too uncertain for plans, 
and the futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight.
After a while you learn that even sunshine burns of you get too much.
So you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul,
instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
And you learn that you really can endure,
and that you are really strong
and that you really do have worth.
And you learn and you learn.. "



Thank you for your love, sincerely,
Sharleen x


No comments:

Post a Comment